We'd love to see you at the next 1/2- or full-day class! Subscribe to the email list, and we'll let you know when it's coming up.
Until then, here's the class description. See you soon!
Your team can be ten times better.
What does that mean? That means your professional team can accomplish 10x more work, do it with 10x more quality, 10x faster, or with 10x less resources. Your family can be 10x happier. Your school can be 10x more effective at helping people learn. Your community group can be 10x better at making life better for the people it serves. Even you yourself can be 10x more effective at getting what you want.
In other words, you can be great. Your team can be great.
Can you say these things about your teams?
- My projects are completed effortlessly on schedule and in budget every time.
- Every team I’ve ever been on has shared a vision.
- In meetings, we only ever do what will get results.
- No one blames “management," or anyone else, if they don’t get what they want.
- Everybody shares their best ideas right away.
- Ideas are immediately unanimously approved, improved, or rejected by the team.
- Action on approved ideas begins immediately.
- Conflict is always resolved swiftly and productively.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Results-oriented behaviors,
- How to enter a state of shared vision with a team and stay there
- How to create trust on a team
- How to stay rational and healthy
- How to make team decisions effectively, and
- How to move quickly and with high quality towards the team’s goals
What people are saying
- A solid introduction to building great teams for great results by introducing intentional culture design and practical methods for doing so. - Oluf Nissen, Scrum Master and Agile Coach
- The class was informative. It is a great way to form a relationship with the team and focus on how to make things happen. - Maniel Shah, Software Engineer
- A wonderful session promoting positive change and healthy communication. I enjoyed the challenge to investigate without including personal bias. - Stephanie Dukes
- Richard made me conscious of a new possibility of how to engage teams to be awesome. - Robert Franklin
- Wonderful session, very informative, practical and tangible, with lots of takeaways. Richard knows his stuff! - Raghu Challapilla, Agile Coach
- Great info--engaging presenter. Can't wait to try these principles with my team and read more about Core Protocols. - Joan Burg, Scrum Master