High-performance Teams: Core Protocols for Psychological Safety – Boston
February 14 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Your team can be ten times better.
What does that mean? That means your professional team can accomplish 10x more work, do it with 10x more quality, 10x faster, or with 10x fewer resources. Your family can be 10x happier. Your school can be 10x more effective at helping people learn. Your community group can be 10x better at making life better for the people it serves. Even you yourself can be 10x more effective at getting what you want.
In other words, you can be great. Your team can be great.
Can you say these things about your teams?
- My projects are completed effortlessly on schedule and within budget every time.
- Every team I’ve ever been on has shared a vision.
- In meetings, we only ever do what will get results.
- No one blames “management” or anyone else if they don’t get what they want.
- Everybody shares their best ideas right away.
- Ideas are immediately unanimously approved, improved, or rejected by the team.
- Action on approved ideas begins immediately.
- Conflict is always resolved swiftly and productively.
The Core Protocols are one way to make teams that have these characteristics.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Results-oriented behaviors
- How to enter a state of shared vision with a team and stay there
- How to create trust on a team
- How to stay rational and healthy
- How to make team decisions effectively
- How to move quickly and with high quality towards the team’s goals
This 30-second video summarizes the experience.
Registrants may also register for a generous discount to attend an additional bonus class on Feb. 12-13: Select “Bonus Pack” during checkout to add Joel Silberman’s Professional Scrum Master class, the industry-leading course from Scrum.org.
Scrum Alliance SEU Credits
Students of Richard Kasperowski’s courses are able to claim Scrum Alliance SEU credit: 7 SEUs after attending a one-day High-performance Teams course. Students can claim SEUs under Scrum Alliance’s “Category C: Outside Events” category. See https://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/practitioners/csp-certification/ways-to-earn-seus for more information.