- Name shout, name wave, name race, name and motion, name and secret skill, name and adjective
- Bag Toss
These ways of collaborating are some of the Core Protocols.
Scrum and Agile fundamentals
- Ball Point Game
- Ball Flow Game
- Presto Manifesto
- Class project: use Scrum to write courseware that teaches you everything you need to know about Scrum (inspired by Jim & Michelle McCarthy's Core Protocols BootCamp)
- Scrum, itself, is a game!
- Innovation Games, including Speed Boat and 20/20 Vision
- Perfection Game (a Core Protocol) and Passionometer (an additional Protocol)
These activities are from my blog post on Agile Games for Self-Management.
- Line Up
- 60 Paces
- Human Knot
- Human Sculpture
- Alphabet and numbers: In 30 seconds, how many letters (A-Z) and numbers (1-26) you can write? Round one: write the letters, then the numbers. Round two: alternate letters and numbers. Michael de la Maza taught me this game. Here’s a timer you can use.
What are you favorite Agile and Scrum learning games?