How could I possibly get anything done without my PC? Fortunately, I live in the cloud. I do almost all of my work through Firefox and web app's. I borrowed a surplus PC and got to work. Here are some examples of web app's I depend on:
- GMail: All of my new email arrives here, regardless of the destination address. Almost all of me old email, dating back over 15 years, lives here, too.
- Google Calendar: All my appointments. I still need a good way to sync this with the iPhone native calendar.
- Google Docs: Almost all of my documents are here, including all my work notes and my work to do list.
- Google Browser Sync: All my bookmarks are here, including links to these web app's.
- Meebo: All my contacts, all my IM accounts, both on the PC and on the iPhone.
- Skype: All my contacts