October 1, 2020 @ 5:45 pm - 6:50 pm
Looking for a good time? Join the Agile Dojo!
The Agile Dojo is a safe place to learn and practice your Agile skills.
We typically play Agile Games. What’s an agile game? An agile game is a playful activity that either teaches you something about agile or helps you get real work done.
Each month, we’ll learn and practice a new activity. You’ll learn something new about Agile, learn how to facilitate an activity, and learn a new way to get your real work done.
Our backlog of activities:
- June 4: Build Your Own Scrum: Online – the Scrum framework (done!)
- July 2: The Penny Game / The Coin-Flow Game: Online – featuring special guest facilitator Damon Poole
- August 6: Build Your Own Scrum: Online – Scrum roles
- September 3: Build Your Own Scrum: Online – Scrum events
- October 1: Agile Point Game (the Ball Point Game, 100% online)
- November 5: Product Inception Canvas
- December 3: Team Transformation Canvas
- 5:45 pm: Join the meet-up via Zoom (we’ll send you the Zoom details separately via email)
- 6:00 pm: Fun learning activity
- 6:50 pm: The dojo closes for the night
- 7:00 pm: Agile New England monthly meet-up
*All times are Boston, MA, USA. Convert this to your timezone.
See you at the dojo!
Your lead facilitator is Richard Kasperowski. Richard Kasperowski is an author, teacher, speaker, and coach focused on team building and high-performance teams. Richard is the author of two books: High-Performance Teams: The Foundations and The Core Protocols: A Guide to Greatness, as well as the forthcoming book High-Performance Teams: Core Protocols for Psychological Safety and Emotional Intelligence. He leads clients in building and maintaining high-performance teams that get great results using the Core Protocols, Agile, and Open Space Technology. Richard created and teaches the course Agile Software Development at Harvard University, and he co-teaches the Spark! fellowship at Boston University. Learn more at www.kasperowski.com.
Agile New England
After the dojo, join us for the Agile New England monthly meet-up and headline speaker. To join Agile New England’s monthly meet-up, register separately at agilenewengland.org.
**This event may be recorded. By registering, you agree that organizers may record your voice and image and reuse it for subsequent training and marketing.