Be inspired with a powerful keynote
A renowned expert trainer and author on high-performance teams, Richard Kasperowski is a sought-after and versatile speaker for public and private events worldwide.
With a research background spanning a diverse range of interrelated topics, Richard energizes participants with interactive and dynamic speeches and presentations on subjects like high-performance team building, psychological safety, and emotional intelligence (group and individual). His in-depth technical knowledge ensures that Richard can also speak to everything related to Agile and Scrum methodologies as well as the critical interface between team interactions and the underlying frameworks.
Popular themes from recent Richard Kasperowski keynotes include:
- High-Performance Teams: Core Protocols for Psychological Safety and Emotional Intelligence
- Team Building Starts with You – a guide to the Team Transformation Canvas for high-performance individuals, teams, and organizations
- Hierarchy, Power Games, and High-Performance Teams – why we want less hierarchy in organizations and how to get there
- High-Performance Teams are Masters of Mindfulness – a guide to group mindfulness, mob programming, and meditation
Here’s what recent participants are saying:
It’s how these complex and powerful concepts are brought to life which differentiates one speaker from another, and leaves audiences fired-up and infused with the intention to make changes in their own practices and organizations.
If you want your audience
(face to face or online) fired up in the same way, send your inquiry now to start the conversation with an exploration of themes and dates.
Upcoming Events › Keynotes
This is an evening session at Agile Maine. To register, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/agile-maine-december-meetup-richard-kasperowski-tickets-83576624935. Want awesome teams that thrive in hierarchical organization structures? We talk about flat structures, self-organization, and holocracy, but the truth is that we all work and live within power structures. How do we navigate hierarchy and power to be our best and do [...]Find out more
This talk is a night at Ministry of Testing: Boston. To register, visit https://www.meetup.com/ministry-of-testing-boston/events/266728857. Test-Driven Development: How to Build Quality In "The job of QA is not just to do testing — it's to build quality in." How often have you heard that sentence? And how often has it been followed up with solid practices [...]Find out more
This talk is a night at Agile Rhode Island. To register, visit tech-collective.org. High-Performance Teams: Core Protocols for Psychological Safety and EI Want awesome teams that build great products? Great teams don’t happen by accident. And they don’t have to take a long time to build. In this session, Richard lays out the case for [...]Find out more
- December 6 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- December 5 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
- November 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- November 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- November 7 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
- November 7
- October 3 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
- September 20 @ 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- September 5 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
- August 1 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
- June 13 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- June 6 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm